Abstract submission is now open.
The submission of one (or more) abstract(s) counts as a non-binding, free-of-charge pre-registration.
If you wish to attend the conference without a presentation and you want to be informed when there are updates on the program and registration opening, please contact us.
To submit your abstract:
- Download the abstract template here
- Prepare your 1-page abstract following the style and guidelines provided in the template
- Fill the abstract submission form, upload the abstract (as MS Word file) and submit the form (link to the form at the end of this page)
- The abstract must be submitted by the presenting author who will attend the conference. All communication will be sent to the email address indicated in the submission form
- It is possible to submit more than one abstract per author. However, one copy of the form must be completed and submitted for each abstract. A maximum of 1 oral presentation will be assigned to each individual presenter.
- Your suggestion for presentation type and topic is for sorting and review purposes. The final assignment will be decided by the conference organizers upon review
- In the submission form you can indicate if you are eligible for the CSF Award for best presentation by a young investigator. You are eligible if you are i) a PhD student or junior post-doc (max 3 years since completing your PhD) AND ii) max. 33 years of age. The candidates will be evaluated during the conference and the award will be assigned at the last day of the conference
- Abstract submission deadline: 1. February, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: early March, 2019
Click here to access the abstract submission form.
Some funds are available for a contribution towards travel expenses of MSc and PhD students to attend the conference. The available amount will be determined individually based on the available funds and the number of successful candidates.